What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to claiming your real estate fortune
- Showing you why Adverse Possession is unlike any other business opportunity
- Showing you how you can make your own successful Adverse Possession claims
- Showing you how to stay on the right side of the law
- Showing you step-by-step how to start a claim,
- Showing you what you need to know to succeed
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Adverse Possession scores 74.56/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.adversepossession.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: adversepossession.com you’ll also be taken through to adversepossession.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)